Avez-vous la meilleure expérience de site web?
Notre site web utilise des cookies fonctionnels, d’analyse et de localisation afin de vous procurer la meilleure expérience sur notre site web et afin de vous presenter des publicités pertinentes. En cliquant “J’accepte”, vous l’approuvez.
Cliquez ici pour plus d’information..
Country Manager Germany
Bamigo is a premium underwear brand made of bamboo. The underwear is of the highest quality and has a sublime wearing comfort. Bamigo is every man’s best amigo. Bamboo textile has unique properties: it is anti-perspiring, silky-smooth, non-iron and environmentally friendly. The Bamigo team is young and energetic and consists of different nationalities, operating for different markets in Europe. The office language is English.
Who are we looking for?
The Face of Bamigo Germany! Someone who is driven by results, has an entrepreneurial spirit and a creative mindset. We are looking for a native German who can make Bamigo successful in Germany. Is this you? Then you might be the perfect fit!
• Create detailed business plans including budgets and goals
• Create a strategic marketing plan in co-operation with the marketing team
• Responsibility for the complete sales process, including customer service
• Monitor the website and optimize it with the Web Developers• Maintain customer contact through social media and create company awareness (PR)
• You ensure that the thresholds and targets set of a financial level are met
• You recognize problems and give strategic solutions
• You are free to develop, manage and coordinate your own team when you have brought Bamigo to the next level.
What is required?
• Willing to work full-time in the Netherlands
• Native German in speaking and writing
• High level of English
• (Equivalent of) Bachelor degree or higher
• Experience in Online marketing/E-Commerce
What will you get?
• Your own project with a wide range of tasks as the person responsible for the German market
• An inspiring work environment
• A competitive salary depending on experience
Do you think you are up for the job? Would you like to take responsibility and apply what you have learned to make Bamigo a success in Germany? Then we would like to get to know you!
Please send your cover letter, in English, to: firstname.lastname@example.org.