Wil je de beste website ervaring?
Onze website maakt gebruik van functionele, analytische en tracking cookies om je de beste website ervaring te geven en om je van relevantie advertenties te voorzien. Door op "Accepteren" te klikken, ga je hiermee akkoord.
Internship Danish Market
Would you like to be part of an emerging brand with a unique product? Are you spontaneous and do you have a way with words? Then we are looking for you. Bamigo has a vacancy for an enthusiastic Danish intern.
Who are we?
Bamigo is a premium bamboo underwear brand. The most comfortable underwear of the highest quality. In short: every man’s best friend! Bamboo textile has unique qualities: it is anti-perspiring, silky smooth, comfortable and environmentally friendly.
The Bamigo team is young and energetic and consists of various nationalities, working across different markets within Europe. The office language is English.
• Bachelor study or higher (or equivalent)
• Creative and a way with words
• You know your way around the internet
• Working with computers is easy for you, just like picking up new information
• A good command of the Danish language, both spoken and written
• You can speak English well
• Available 40 hours per week
• Able to stay in the vicinity of Eindhoven, The Netherlands during your internship
What will you be doing?
Bamigo’s customers are our amigos and that is how we like to talk to them. No standard scripts or formal emails. You will help your clients in a casual and friendly manner.
• You will be the first point of contact for all our Danish speaking amigos• You are the source of information and you help every customer in an informal way with any
questions they have by email and phone.
• You enjoy brainstorming with your colleagues to further optimise the website, products and services Responsible for the correct content on the Danish website
• Look after content for newsletters and advertisements
• Media procurement for Danish newspapers• In consultation: there may be room for a graduation project
What is in it for you?
We offer you a challenging internship in a young and innovative organisation in which you can develop yourself. If you can show us commitment and a good attitude, then we can offer you a nice internship fee. Furthermore, you will have your own workplace with a computer so you can get started right away. Another perk: a fantastic work environment with new amigos and the best Friday afternoon get-togethers at our own bar.
Can you picture yourself working here soon? Quickly send your cover letter and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.